It is the perfect way to enjoy and provides a little touch of home while exploring Croatia.
Take advantage of the possibility of on-line reservations of pitches in advance.
Features of the campsite
Campsite in the town
Camping Solitudo - Dubrovnik’s only campsite
Camping Solitudo is the only campsite in the UNESCO heritage city of Dubrovnik. Situated in a peaceful location on the Babin Kuk peninsula, it’s an easy transfer from Dubrovnik international airport and lies just 10 minutes' drive from the magic of the UNESCO heritage old town of Dubrovnik. This oasis of tranquillity sits in verdant Mediterranean parkland close to the beaches and offers a quality camping experience in a friendly atmosphere.
This small campsite features a number of quality services including free Wi-Fi, the Bistro Solitudo restaurant plus an on-site market. Campsite accommodation is provided on spacious pitches and in modern mobile homes shaded by Mediterranean greenery. Guests at Camping Solitudo can also join in the sports and animation activities at the nearby Valamar Club Dubrovnik, including use of the swimming pool and children’s pool, and are also invited to make use of the wellness centre in the nearby Valamar Lacroma Dubrovnik. Several walking and jogging paths weave through the scenic surroundings for those keen to explore the peninsula and beyond on foot. Two beaches also lie close by, one of which offers plenty of watersports activities including diving, parascending and boat hire. The many events and festivals that take place in old Dubrovnik throughout the year are easily accessible from Camping Solitudo making this ideal accommodation in Croatia for nature lovers who enjoy relaxing and exploration.
Camping Solitudo - info
- campsite open from April to November
- total campsite area: 5 ha
- campsite capacity: 1000 persons
- number of pitches on the campsite: 393
- beach - 250 m from the facility
- buffet on the campsite
- shops near the campsite
- outdoor kitchen for guests
- children`s playground
- telephone booth and service phone for guests
- Wireless Internet in entire camp
Campsite contact information:
- General Manager: Mladen Tomić
- Address: Vatroslava Lisinskog 17,
- Reception: + 385 (0)20 448 686
- outdoor pool and children's pool (pool
belonging to nearby Valamar Club Dubrovnik)
- wellness centers in nearby hotels Lacroma Valamar Dubrovnik and Valamar Dubrovnik President
- tennis courts - 350 m from the campsite
- the campsite is adapted for the disabled
- camp can accept bus
- dogs are allowed in designated areas of the campsite
- quality awards and certificates received: ANWB, ADAC