It is the perfect way to enjoy and provides a little touch of home while exploring Croatia.
Take advantage of the possibility of on-line reservations of pitches in advance.
Features of the campsite
Pitches by the sea
A fantastic family open-air resort
Families will love the beautiful natural setting of this easily accessible, seaside accommodation. Croatia is renowned for scenic campsites, but Camping Lanterna is a step above the rest and is Istria’s only member of ‘Leading Campsites of Europe’. Guest can choose from a wide variety of spacious mobile homes and larger than average pitches in oak-shaded parkland. With a full range of activities and organised fun and games, seawater swimming pool and children’s swimming pool this really is a premium resort for all ages.
Located on the beautiful west coast of the Istrian peninsula, Camping Lanterna lies conveniently close to the historical treasures of Novigrad town and also the fabulous bars and restaurants of historic Poreč, Istria’s magical centre of tourism. Within this high quality resort, clusters of accommodation are situated in different locations along three kilometres of coastline giving the feeling of several campsites in one, each providing a safe and secure sense of intimacy. Spacious, perfectly equipped mobile homes feature wide, covered terraces with panoramic views of the Mediterranean greenery and many sit within an ‘Istrian-style’ village. Spacious pitches are situated in lush parkland right next to the sea or within the shade of leafy oak trees. In addition to the swimming pool and children’s swimming pool, there's also a playground and a full programme of organised activities for children in the Maro Club. Older children can make the most of the Teens Club and sports facilities including a great watersports centre. Some would say this is an open-air resort that has it all, and they’d be right. From the scenic landscapes to the spacious pitches and modern mobile homes, and the stunning sea views to the sensational facilities, Camping Lanterna is definitely one of the best campsites in Istria and Croatia.
Camping Lanterna - info
- total campsite area: 82 ha
- campsite capacity: 9000 persons
- length of the campsite coast: 3000 m
- free WiFi Internet access at reception and in the restaurant Adria
- restaurants on the campsite
- "Take away"
- bars on the campsite
- shops on the campsite
Campsite contact information:
- General Manager: Viktor Žužić
- Address: Lanterna 1, 52465 Tar
- Reception: + 385 (0)52 404 500
- market square in an Istrian style
- luxury mobile homes - "Istrian village"
- outdoor swimming pool and children's pool complex
- beautiful beaches, walking beach promenade
- sports centre on the campsite
- 4 tennis courts in the campsite
- sports/recreation programmes from April to September
- children's entertainment programme from April to September
- Teens club
- an abundance of animation programs
- the campsite is partially equipped for the disabled
- pets are permitted in certain areas of the campsite
- Camping day: 11th of July 2013
- ADAC / ANWB Best Campsite 2013