Take advantage of the possibility of on-line reservations of pitches in advance.
Features of the campsite
Pitches by the sea
Hostel and Appartments
Naturist Resort Solaris - a variety of high quality accommodation for nature lovers
This open-air naturist resort features a wide range of beautiful woodland accommodation in Croatia close to the tourist town of Poreč. Surrounded by the Mediterranean greenery of the verdant Lanterna peninsula, and spanning 2.5-kilometres of pristine beaches, the high quality naturist campsite offers superb facilities including swimming pool, half-board dining option, and a wealth of sports and organised activities. Whether you choose campsite, room, apartment or mobile home accommodation, you’re guaranteed a magical feeling of intimacy at this easily accessible seaside resort.
A huge array of amenities and activities are located on-site including a full programme of sports and entertainment, from tennis to beach volleyball and gymnastics to diving. Children will find all they need to have a memorable holiday with a Maro Club, playground and organised fun and games for all the family. The central pool and pristine beaches offer the perfect place to relax and soak up the sun or indulge in a range of watersports. A total of three restaurants and two supermarkets cater for differing tastes, with a half-board service available for all resort guests, featuring extensive buffet dining. This Poreč accommodation is perfectly positioned to take in the stunning natural spectacle of Istria's fiery red sunsets. Within the woodland shade of oak trees, Naturist Camping Solaris provides the perfect holiday base for nature-loving couples and families in an enviable setting on the Lanterna peninsula.
Naturist Camping Solaris - info
- Guests are expected to adhere to
the naturist norms of the naturist
behaviour. Swimming, sunbathing
or staying on the beach/swimming
pool in clothes is forbidden.
Campsite contact information:
- General Manager: Đoni Šimonović
- Address: Lanterna bb, 52465 Tar
- Reception: + 385 (0)52 404 000
- restaurants and bars on the campsite
- shops on the campsite
- outdoor swimming pool
- sports centre on the campsite
- 8 tennis courts in the campsite
- sports ground
- sports/recreation programmes from May to September
- children's entertainment programme from May to September children's playground
- the campsite is partially equipped for the disabled
- pets are permitted in certain areas of the campsite
- Solaris Carnival: 3rd of August 2013
- Camping day: 11th of July 2013
- quality awards and certificates received - INF, BNV, KUH, ADAC, ISO 14001, HACCP, Friend of the environment
- option of the accommodation in apartments and rooms