Recreation and fun in the open air
Sport, fun, naturism and nature are all the ingredients that you need for an exciting and unforgettable holiday in the Solaris resort. While your kids play with their peers and entertainers in the kids club, you can join in the morning exercises, aqua aerobics, or one of the interesting cycling tours. On land, you can play tennis, football, basketball, or beach volleyball. If you prefer activities in the water, you can rent a beach canoe, pedal boat, or motor boat from the sports centre on the beach.
In the evening, you can enjoy live music or take part in the dance parties and evening entertainment programme. If you happen to be in the resort during the Campsite Days (07/07/2016) event or Solaris Carnival (06/08/2016), you'll have the chance to experience the highlight of the summer entertainment programme.
- Sports grounds and wide range of sports on offer
- Rental of beach canoes, pedal boats, and motor boats
- Guided cycling tours
- Entertainment programme for all ages
- Evening entertainment and popular summer events
I am interested in:
A sensational range of sports and recreation
The range of sports and recreational opportunities at Naturist Camping Solaris is endless. Every imaginable watersport is on offer from pedal and motor boat hire to waterskiing and banana boat rides. On dry land, you can hire racquets to serve up an ace on one of eight tennis courts, try your luck at mini golf or on the bowling green, or indulge in a number of other activities on the multifunctional outdoor sports field.
As well as on-site facilities, additional opportunities await at a sports centre just 500 metres from the campsite and also at a nearby diving centre where you’ll find all you need to explore the undersea world. Walking and jogging paths weave through the surrounding countryside, offering a scenic and healthy way of viewing the natural beauty of Poreč and the pretty Lanterna peninsula.
Sports available on the campsite
- multifunctional outdoor sports field
- 8 tennis courts: equipment for rent
- table tennis
- walking and jogging paths
- beach volleyball
- bowls court
- bike hire
- pull-out crane for boats
- pedal boats
- beach canoes
- motor boat
Sport options in the sport centre Valeta
( 500 m from the camp, open from May to September)
- 14 tennis courts nearby - equipment available for hire
- school of tennis
- 2 indoor tennis courts
- football pitch
- basketball court
- Lanterna riding club and animal farm
- scuba diving centre "Valeta" - equipment available for rent, bottle filling, ship/boat for excursions, diving courses
- diving school (PADI)
- sailing school for adults
- sailing school for children (Optimist)
- sailing school on a board (VDWS – permition)
- sailboats for adults and children - for rent
- sailboards - for rent
- pedal boat, beach canoe, sailboat, canoe, motorboat and rowing boat hire
- banana boat rides
- water skiing
- berth and pull-out crane for boats
Every day there’s something going on for everyone at Naturist Camping Solaris. Children will love the creative programme of fun and games at kids club, which includes a fun sports programme for junior guests and in summer a children's cinema. If you’re looking for a little keep fit action join in gymnastic sessions, aerobic classes or the Nordic walking exercises. Organised cycling tours are a great way to stay healthy and explore the beautiful surrounding landscapes. Those of a competitive nature can sign up for beach volleyball and tennis tournaments.
In the evenings, a talented array of dancers and musicians take to the stage for some great family nights of entertainment, while a disco hosts lively club nights just 800 metres from the campsite. One of the biggest events of the year is Solaris Carnival, when all the family can join in a special programme of fun events.