Location of Camping Orsera
A unique Mediteranean experience next to the crystal clear sea
Camping Orsera is located in the green oasis of Vrsar, a city embraced by the arts and with a rich history, and is close to Poreč, the centre of tourism in Istria. Wake up with the sounds of nature and waves lapping the beach, breathe in the fragrance of Mediterranean flora and let yourself be carried away by the charms of camping life in nature.
Address: Sv. Martin 2/1, 52450 Vrsar
Distance of the camp in metres from:
Arriving by plane?
If you choose to fly to Poreč, nearest airports are:
- Pula (PUY), Croatia, 52 km from Poreč
- Zagreb (ZAG), Croatia, Franjo Tuđman Airport, 264 km from Poreč
- Trieste (TRS), Italy, Airporto Ronchi dei Legionari, 112 km from Poreč
- Brnik Airport (LJU), Ljubljana, Slovenia, 190 km from Poreč
- Venice (VCE), Italy, Marco Polo Airport, Venice, 220 km from Poreč
Arriving by car?
The most frequently used routes leading to Poreč are:
- via Slovenia:
Ljubljana - Črni Kal - Koper - border crossing Kaštel/Plovanija - direction Pula - exit Medaki - Vrsar
- via Italy:
Trst - Koper - border crossing Kaštel/Plovanija - direction Pula - exit Medaki - Vrsar
- in the direction of Zagreb:
Zagreb - Rijeka - Učka Tunnel - exit Medaki - Vrsar
- in the direction of Pula:
Pula - direction Trst - exit Medaki - Vrsar
If you need more detailed information on getting to Poreč by car, enter your starting point and click on "Get Directions" button below.
Arriving by train?
The nearest train stations:
- Pazin, 33 km from Poreč, +385 (0) 52 624 310
- Pula, 52 km from Poreč, +385 (0) 52 541 733
- Kopar, Slovenia, 55 km from Poreč, +386 (0) 66 31 221
- Rijeka, 100 km from Poreč, +385 (0) 51 211 111
If you are travelling direct within Croatia, you can receive more information on www.hznet.hr
If you are arriving from Italy, the nearest station is Trieste. Look for more information on www.fs-on-line.it
Arriving by bus?
How to reach the campsite
Detailed directions about how to get Camping Orsera
You can reach Camping Orsera from:
- Medaki - Vrsar direction: Leaving Medaki turn in the direction of Kloštar and Gradina. After passing by Gradina, continue driving for 10 kilometers to Vrsar and the turnoff for Camp Orsera.
GPS coordinates for Camping Orsera:
- Latitude: 45° 9'19.55"N (45.155430555555554 N)
- Longitude: 13°36'37.02"E (13.610283333333333 E)