In the south of the island of Krk
Baška is located in a cove in the southernmost part of the island of Krk, which is connected to the mainland by bridge. Krk Bridge is 45 km from Baška.
Arriving by plane?
If you choose to fly to Baška, nearest airports are:
- Rijeka (RJK), Island Krk, Croatia 44 km from Baška
- Pula (PUY), Croatia 174 km from Baška
- Zagreb (ZAG), Croatia, Pleso Airport 206 km from Baška
- Trieste (TRS), Italy, Airporto Ronchi dei Legionari 177 km from Baška
- Venice (VCE), Italy, Marco Polo Airport, Venice 286 km from Baška
- Brnik Airport (LJU), Ljubljana, Slovenia 203 km from Baška
Arriving by car?
The most frequently used routes leading to Baška are:
- via Slovenia:
Rupa/Pasjak - Rijeka (from Rijeka follow the signs to 'Otok Krk') - Krk Bridge - Krk - Baška
- via Italy:
Trst - Border Crossing Rupa/Pasjak - Rijeka (from Rijeka follow the signs to 'Otok Krk') - Krk Bridge - Krk - Baška
- from Zagreb:
Zagreb - Karlovac - exit Oštrovica - Krk Bridge - Krk - Baška
- from Dalmatia:
Split - Ogulin - Ravna Gora - exit Oštrovica - Krk Bridge - Krk - Baška
Arriving by train?
If you have chosen to get to Baška by train, you can find the closest railway stations on this page.
- Rijeka, 66 km from Baška, +385 (0) 51 211 111
- Zagreb, 200 km from Baška +385 060 333 444
If you are travelling direct from within Croatia, you can find more information at www.hznet.hr
If you are coming from Italy, the nearest station is Trieste. Look for more information on www.fs-on-line.it
Arriving by bus?
If you're planning to get to Baška by bus, below are telephone numbers and links to websites where you can find more information about bus lines and timetables.
Arrivals from Zagreb:
+385 (0) 60 313 333
+385 (0) 60 340 340
Arrivals from Rijeka:
+385 (0) 51 660 360
Arrivals from Trieste:
(only in Italian)
Bus terminal Krk:
Telephone: +385 (0) 51 221 111