Arriving by plane?
If you chose an airplane for your arrival to Island of Krk at this website, together with skyscanner.net we provide you with the opportunity to search through all flights to Croatia.
The nearest airports are:
- Rijeka (RJK), Island Krk, Croatia 22 km od Krka
- Pula (PUY), Croatia 120 km od Krka
- Zagreb (ZAG), Croatia, Pleso Airport 210 km od Krka
- Trieste (TRS), Italy, Airporto Ronchi dei Legionari 170 km od Krka
- Venice (VCE), Italy, Marco Polo Airport, Venice 270 km od Krka
- Brnik Airport (LJU), Ljubljana, Slovenia 170km od Krka
- Choose a destination you are starting from.
- Link it to a destination you are going to with an arrow.
- Press the Show flights button.
Arriving by car?
The most frequently used routes leading to Krk are:
- via Slovenia:
Ljubljana - Postojna - Border Crossing Rupa/Pasjak - Rijeka - Kraljevica - Krk Bridge - Krk
- via Italy:
Trst - Border Crossing Rupa/Pasjak - Rijeka - Kraljevica - Krk Bridge - Krk
- from Zagreb:
Zagreb - Karlovac - exit Oštrovica - Krk Bridge - Krk
- from Dalmatia:
Split - Ogulin - Ravna Gora - exit Oštrovica - Krk Bridge - Krk
If you need more detailed information on getting to Krk by car, you can find a complete travel itinerary on this page:
Arriving by train?
If you have chosen to arrive in Krk by train, on this page you can find the closest railway station.
The nearest train stations:
- Rijeka, 50 km from Krk, +385 51 211 111
- Zagreb, 210 km from Krk, +385 060 333 444
If you are arriving from Italy,the nearest station is Trieste. Look for more informationon the web page
If you are travelling directwithin Croatia, you canreceive more information on the web page www.hznet.hr
Arriving by bus?
- Arrivals from Zagreb:
+385 (0) 60 313 333
+385 (0) 60 340 340
- Arrivals from Rijeka:
+385 (0) 51 660 360
- Arrivals from Trieste:
(only in Italian)
- Bus terminal Krk:
Telefon: +385 (0) 51 221 111